Our Core Values
When we founded Bailey Cook, one of the first and most important things we did was to agree our values, that would run through the heart of our business. We agreed five core values to ensure we continue to focus on delivering the best levels of service and advice for our clients:
- Be humbly confident, valuing yourself and others
- Question and listen carefully, to understand
- Be honest, open and respectful
- Take enjoyment from energy and empowerment
- Hunger to change and improve
These core values are on the wall in our office so we never lose sight of them. They are embedded in our business and every day shape the way in which we provide advice and service to our clients:
- All advice will be individually tailored to our clients' needs.
- Any advice we provide will always be in our clients' best interests.
- Things change over time, so we will regularly review our clients' financial affairs with them.
- We will keep them informed of relevant topical financial matters.
- All costs will be fully documented, transparent and agreed up front before we start work.
- At all times our team will endeavor to be professional, welcoming and friendly in the way we interact with our clients.
- Our communications will be clear, informative and straight forward.
- All of our clients' personal details will be held securely and not disclosed to external parties unless needed to support their financial plan.
Our values also apply to the way in which we treat each other within the Bailey Cook team, and how we interact with third parties such as investment platforms and fund managers. In essence, treat people as you would want to be treated yourself.